Australian citizenship is the final step for any applicant looking to live in Australia permanently as an Australian.
There are a number of ways by which an applicants can apply for citizenship. Determining the right one for you depends on your eligibility. You may be eligible for Australian citizenship if you are
- Migrant who has obtained permanent resident status;
- Spouse or partner of an Australian citizen;
- Child of an Austarlian citizen or a former Australian citizen;
- Refugee or humanitarian applicant;
- Former Australian citizen looking to resume citizenship; or
- Citizen of New Zealand.
You must also meet the following requirements to be eligible for citizenship:
- Be a migrant who is a permanent resident;
- Satisfy the residency requirement;
- Reside or continue to reside in Australia; and
- Be of good character if you are 18 years of age or older.
A & N Migration Education and Recruitment will assist you in preparation and lodgment of citizenship application, we will also respond to character requisitions on citizenship application and citizenship resumption.