EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN AUSTRALIA
Unemployment rate in Australia is 5.7% which is quite low compared to many countries and for people who are working the average salary for a person who is working full time which is 37.5 hours is $ 74,724 per year, So by this one can make it out what is the future prospect in working in Australia.
Australia is currently facing major skill shortages in the areas of Accounting, Doctors, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Chef, Cook, Baker, Carpenter, Automotive Traders Engineering and many more.
Australians are looking to overseas workers to fill the occupational skill shortages needed at present. Visas that are given below allow applicants the opportunity to work in Australia with an approved sponsor for up to four years.
A Sponsored Visa may be for you if:
- You are a company who is looking to sponsor someone to work for you, or
- You are an applicant who will be sponsored by a company we can assist you in the following applications and lodgments’:
- Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)